👍🏻 Accepted Burnt Bologna Staff Application

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnt Bologna

Visitor
Your RP (In-Game) Name: Burnt Bologna

Your Steam Name: Burnt Bologna

Your Real Name *Just First Name*: Isaiah

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51332056

Where are you from (Country)?: United States

What is your current time zone?:GMT

How old are you?:16

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:No

What is your playtime on the Server? (1-2 Days Preferred):144 hours

How many warns do you have total + active warns?:0

Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?:Affirmative

Why should we accept your application (minimum 50 words)?:I'm tired of the RDM's and the RDA's and others situations that are against the rules, when a staff member are AFK or busy doing something, I'll be the one doing the cleaning up the minges on the server. I will always be the backup when some one needs it.

Do you have Discord?:Yes

Have you ever been kicked or banned on our server or any(If so, why)?:No

Do you have a Microphone?:Yes, I won't always use it past midnight, neighbors :p

How many hours can you be on in a week?: 17-28

Can you do anything else for UndertaleRP?: I can do some events of my own. Example: Find and kill the Spv vs. Spy for a prize.

Do you meet all the requirements?:I believe so

Other information you would like to tell us (Optional)?:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz:

Q 1: What Is RDM? (Leave an example): Stands for Random Death Match, killing someone without a valid reason unless you are the three RDM jobs Chara,Flowey, and Omega flowey.
Sans goes out on a killing spree.

Q 2: What Is RDA? (Leave an example): Stands for Random Arrest, Members of the Royal guard that arrests someone for no reason.
Red arrests a Frisk for being innocent

Q 3: What Is FailRP? (Leave an example): Doing something to avoid getting killed, raided, etc
Prop blocking every door in the house.

Q 4: What do you do if a player randomly kills two other players? (2-5 sentences): I will give a verbal warning to the suspect. He does it again then it's going to be a warn.

Q 5: What do you do if a player prop climbs? (2-5 sentences): I'll tell the player to delete his props and not do it again. if he does it again, that' s going to be a warn.

Q 6: What should happen if a player commits FailRP? (2-5 sentences): I'll bring the suspect to the admin sit, ask him why did he do it. If he does not have a reason, I'll warn him, and I'll tell him to read the MOTD or I'll explain the rules.
Post automatically merged:

My account has been hacked, trying to find out how to recover it.
Post automatically merged:

I got my account back, I'm still running for staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsu-Tsu

July 6, 2018
I let this staff application stay on here for quite a bit just to see if Burnt would get more replies and reactions but sadly he didnt, even though he did not i'm going to accept this staff application as he'd be really useful in the server plus he is quite active, usually everyday and I think he'd do his job successfully.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
I say we should accept him, he could turn about to be a good staff, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.