🏛️ Resolved Banned unjustly

• The forum is partially disabled and non-functional due to the process of switching web server hosts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 6, 2019
California
I was walking around on the server, talking with people, having fun, not breaking any rules, when I got banned out of the blue by Nagisa

20190320192051_1.jpg

Burnt Bologna can attest: I was not breaking rules (At least, not intentionally. I was just following what was in the motd)

Also, just in case Nagisa banned me for a personal reason, I would like for a separate staff member to review this ban.

Anderson

First Member
Staff member
Executive
January 1, 2009
If you're not Pepper Saltine then who is? And who is Silver?

March 6, 2019
California
Not Pepper Saltine is my forums name because my forums account was censored by Smurf. Anyways, I guess we were banned because me and Silver disagreed with some of his staffing policies, and wanted to improve the staff system. From what I can tell, still a bit shot (Staff members promoting themselves to jobs to get past the job limit)

Burnt Bologna

Visitor
Nagisa told me that you were involved in the server take over last year when you were staff and demoted almost everybody who had staff, like it says on the ban, you have to make an apology letter so either Smurf or Glen.

Status
Not open for further replies.